Injured? The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker will fight for you as your car accident attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA
Have you been involved in a serious car accident? You may be facing a long and painful recovery process. The good news is, as long as the accident was not your fault, you deserve compensation. Before you can enjoy this compensation, you will need to make a successful car accident injury claim with the insurance company or else win a lawsuit.
Don’t Go It Alone
You Need an Auto Accident Attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA
Most people understand that they need to contact the insurance company after a car accident. But they may not understand the value of contacting an attorney for help with the insurance claim process. In reality, the insurance company is not really interested in maximizing your compensation. You need an auto accident attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA to make sure your rights and interests are properly represented. As your attorney, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker will:
- Help Prove Liability: The insurance company will be looking for any possible evidence that can decrease their client’s liability for your accident. They will not be looking hard for evidence to support your claim. As a result, you may be unfairly denied compensation. You don’t have to worry about this with a qualified auto accident attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker representing you. Our team of attorneys and support staff will work hard to collect all possible evidence to prove exactly who caused your accident. We can handle all kinds of accidents including ones involving manufacturer liability for vehicle defects.
- Document Your Damages: In order to secure compensation for the effects of your car accident, we need to be able to show proof of all the ways you have suffered. As your car accident attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA, the first thing we will do is help you understand what types of compensation you may be entitled to. Then, we will help gather all available evidence to show the severity of your suffering and therefore extent of your need. Depending on your case, you may receive compensation for:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage
- Review Settlement Offers: If you have been offered a settlement by the insurance company, you should definitely have your attorney review it to see if it is fair. Unfortunately, most initial offers will not be. As your attorney, we can help you understand the true value of your claim and then negotiate with the insurance company for a better offer.
- Fight for Maximum Compensation: If the insurance company refuses to make a fair settlement offer, or if you are facing an uninsured or underinsured motorist, it may be necessary to take your case to court. If this happens, don’t worry. As a large firm, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker has ample resources to dedicate to court cases. We will make sure you have an experienced litigator serving as your car accident attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA and do everything in our power to win your case.
Why Choose Us as Your Car Accident Attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA
- We’ve been helping car accident victims for over 40 years
- We’ve won more than $2 billion in settlements and verdicts
- We’ve served 100,000+ clients
- Our 150+ attorneys, paralegals, and support staff always have time for you
- We win compensation in 95 percent of cases
We Offer No Risk Representation
Even if money is very tight for you right now, you can afford to hire The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker as your auto accident attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA. Why? Because we will not charge you one penny up front. Instead, we will only ask for payment after we win compensation for you.
The best way to find out if you have a strong case for compensation is to discuss your case with a car accident attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA. We’ll give you this opportunity during a free initial consultation.Dial 800-333-0000 now or submit your case online to request your consultation.