Injured? The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker will fight for you as your car accident attorney in Orange County CA
Have you been involved in a serious car accident? Depending on the circumstances of the accident, you may be entitled to significant compensation, which will be essential for helping you and your family get through this difficult time. In order to secure this compensation, you will need to file a car accident injury claim or possibly even pursue a lawsuit.
Don’t Go It Alone
You Need an Auto Accident Attorney in Orange County CA
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed after a car accident. You may assume you can just let the insurance company handle everything for you. The reality is, your auto accident attorney in Orange County CA will look out for you in many ways that the insurance company will not. As your attorney, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker will:
- Help Prove Liability: Insurance companies do not always dig deeply into the evidence when determining liability, and sometimes they may assign it incorrectly or even accuse you of causing your own accident. This won’t happen with The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker working as your auto accident attorney in Orange County CA. We have ample experience representing clients against all kinds of defendants, from drunk or distracted drivers to manufacturers of defective vehicles, and we will work hard to build the strongest possible argument for liability.
- Document Your Damages: Before you can request any specific amount of compensation, you need to be able to justify that dollar amount by showing proof of the damages you have suffered. As your car accident attorney in Orange County CA, the first thing we will do is help you understand what types of compensation you may be entitled to. Then, we will help gather all available evidence to show the severity of your suffering and therefore extent of your need. Depending on your case, you may receive compensation for:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage
- Review Settlement Offers: Just because the insurance company offers you a settlement does not necessarily mean your case is closed. In fact, the vast majority of initial settlement offers are far too low. While you might not know how to fight back, we do. We have experienced negotiators on our team who can help you secure a settlement offer that is actually fair and adequate to your needs.
- Fight for Maximum Compensation: Although settling out of court is the quickest and least costly means of resolving a car accident injury case, there are some situations that justify going to court. As a large firm, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker has ample resources to dedicate to court cases. We will make sure you have an experienced litigator serving as your car accident attorney in Orange County CA and do everything in our power to win your case.
Why Choose Us as Your Car Accident Attorney in Orange County CA
- We have over 40 years of experience
- We’ve secured over $2 billion in and out of court
- We have over 100,000 satisfied clients
- We have a large staff of 150+ attorneys, paralegals, and support personnel
- We have a 95 percent success rate
We Offer No Risk Representation
Even if money is very tight for you right now, you can afford to hire The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker as your auto accident attorney in Orange County CA. Why? Because we will not charge you one penny up front. Instead, we will only ask for payment after we win compensation for you.
To learn more about working with us as your car accident attorney in Orange County CA, please Call 800-333-0000. We’ll be happy to set up a free initial consultation.