Injured? The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker will fight for you as your car accident attorney in Newport Beach CA
Have you been involved in a serious car accident? Assuming you were not at fault for the accident, you deserve compensation to cover your medical bills and help you through the recovery period. This compensation can be secured in one of two ways: through an insurance claim or through a lawsuit filed against the party who caused your accident.
Don’t Go It Alone
You Need an Auto Accident Attorney in Newport Beach CA
Most people understand that they need to contact the insurance company after a car accident. But they may not understand the value of contacting an attorney for help with the insurance claim process. The reality is, your auto accident attorney in Newport Beach CA will look out for you in many ways that the insurance company will not. At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we:
- Help Prove Liability: The insurance company will be looking for any possible evidence that can decrease their client’s liability for your accident. They will not be looking hard for evidence to support your claim. As a result, you may be unfairly denied compensation. The best way to protect yourself is to have a skilled auto accident attorney in Newport Beach CA from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker on your side. We have ample experience representing clients against all kinds of defendants, from drunk or distracted drivers to manufacturers of defective vehicles, and we will work hard to build the strongest possible argument for liability.
- Document Your Damages: Before you can request any specific amount of compensation, you need to be able to justify that dollar amount by showing proof of the damages you have suffered. As your car accident attorney in Newport Beach CA, we will make sure no possible area of compensation is overlooked or undocumented. Possible areas of compensation include:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage
- Review Settlement Offers: Just because the insurance company offers you a settlement does not necessarily mean your case is closed. In fact, the vast majority of initial settlement offers are far too low. At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we know how to negotiate effectively with the insurance companies, and we can help you secure an offer that is actually fair.
- Fight for Maximum Compensation: Although settling out of court is the quickest and least costly means of resolving a car accident injury case, there are some situations that justify going to court. As a large firm, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker has ample resources to dedicate to court cases. We will make sure you have an experienced litigator serving as your car accident attorney in Newport Beach CA and do everything in our power to win your case.
Why Choose Us as Your Car Accident Attorney in Newport Beach CA
- We have over 40 years of experience
- We’ve secured over $2 billion in and out of court
- We’ve served 100,000+ clients
- Our 150+ attorneys, paralegals, and support staff always have time for you
- We win compensation in 95 percent of cases
We Offer No Risk Representation
Even if money is very tight for you right now, you can afford to hire The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker as your auto accident attorney in Newport Beach CA. Why? Because we will not charge you one penny up front. Instead, we will only ask for payment after we win compensation for you.
It all starts with a free initial consultation with an experienced car accident attorney in Newport Beach CA.Call 800-333-0000 now to schedule yours.