Injured? The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker will fight for you as your car accident attorney in Laguna Hills CA
Were you injured in a traffic accident recently? Depending on the circumstances of the accident, you may be entitled to significant compensation, which will be essential for helping you and your family get through this difficult time. Before you can enjoy this compensation, you will need to make a successful car accident injury claim with the insurance company or else win a lawsuit.
Don’t Go It Alone
You Need an Auto Accident Attorney in Laguna Hills CA
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed after a car accident. You may assume you can just let the insurance company handle everything for you. An auto accident attorney in Laguna Hills CA is willing and able to provide many essential services that your insurance company will not. These services are often essential for maximizing your compensation. For example we can:
- Help Prove Liability: While insurance companies will look at evidence like police reports and witness statements when assigning liability for accidents, they won’t necessarily do a lot of extra research. As a result, you could end up being denied compensation due to inadequate proof of liability. This won’t happen with The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker working as your auto accident attorney in Laguna Hills CA. We have ample experience representing clients against all kinds of defendants, from drunk or distracted drivers to manufacturers of defective vehicles, and we will work hard to build the strongest possible argument for liability.
- Document Your Damages: In order to secure compensation for the effects of your car accident, we need to be able to show proof of all the ways you have suffered. As your car accident attorney in Laguna Hills CA, the first thing we will do is help you understand what types of compensation you may be entitled to. Then, we will help gather all available evidence to show the severity of your suffering and therefore extent of your need. Depending on your case, you may receive compensation for:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage
- Review Settlement Offers: Just because the insurance company offers you a settlement does not necessarily mean your case is closed. In fact, the vast majority of initial settlement offers are far too low. As your attorney, we can help you understand the true value of your claim and then negotiate with the insurance company for a better offer.
- Fight for Maximum Compensation: If the insurance company refuses to make a fair settlement offer, or if you are facing an uninsured or underinsured motorist, it may be necessary to take your case to court. If this happens, don’t worry. At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we are not afraid to go to court when appropriate. As your car accident attorney in Laguna Hills CA, we will present the strongest possible arguments and evidence in court and use every available opportunity to turn the case in your favor.
Why Choose Us as Your Car Accident Attorney in Laguna Hills CA
- We have over 40 years of experience
- We’ve won more than $2 billion in settlements and verdicts
- We’ve served 100,000+ clients
- Our 150+ attorneys, paralegals, and support staff always have time for you
- We win compensation in 95 percent of cases
We Offer No Risk Representation
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we make representation affordable for all car accident victims by offering the services of an auto accident attorney in Laguna Hills CA on a contingency fee basis. We will handle all the costs of preparing your case, and you will only have to pay our fee if and when we win compensation for you.
To learn more about working with us as your car accident attorney in Laguna Hills CA, please call 800-333-0000. We’ll be happy to set up a free initial consultation.