Injured? The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker will fight for you as your car accident attorney in Laguna Beach CA
Are you suffering from injuries due to a car accident? Assuming you were not at fault for the accident, you deserve compensation to cover your medical bills and help you through the recovery period. However, getting this compensation can be challenging. You will have to file a car accident injury claim with the insurance company or possibly even go to court to get the money you need and deserve.
Don’t Go It Alone
You Need an Auto Accident Attorney in Laguna Beach CA
Don’t be tempted to think you can just trust the insurance company to handle all the details of your claim and get you the compensation you deserve. Remember, the insurance company always wants to limit the amount of compensation they pay out. Your auto accident attorney in Laguna Beach CA, on the other hand, will fight aggressively to help you maximize your compensation. As your attorney, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker will:
- Help Prove Liability: While insurance companies will look at evidence like police reports and witness statements when assigning liability for accidents, they won’t necessarily do a lot of extra research. As a result, you could end up being denied compensation due to inadequate proof of liability. This won’t happen with The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker working as your auto accident attorney in Laguna Beach CA. Our team of attorneys and support staff will work hard to collect all possible evidence to prove exactly who caused your accident. We can handle all kinds of accidents including ones involving manufacturer liability for vehicle defects.
- Document Your Damages: In order to secure compensation for the effects of your car accident, we need to be able to show proof of all the ways you have suffered. As your car accident attorney in Laguna Beach CA, we will make sure no possible area of compensation is overlooked or undocumented. Possible areas of compensation include:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage
- Review Settlement Offers: If you have been offered a settlement by the insurance company, you should definitely have your attorney review it to see if it is fair. Unfortunately, most initial offers will not be. As your attorney, we can help you understand the true value of your claim and then negotiate with the insurance company for a better offer.
- Fight for Maximum Compensation: If the insurance company refuses to make a fair settlement offer, or if you are facing an uninsured or underinsured motorist, it may be necessary to take your case to court. If this happens, don’t worry. You will be in good hands with The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker as your car accident attorney in Laguna Beach CA. We have many skilled litigators on our team and an excellent track record of success in court.
Why Choose Us as Your Car Accident Attorney in Laguna Beach CA
- We’ve been helping car accident victims for over 40 years
- We’ve secured over $2 billion in and out of court
- We have over 100,000 satisfied clients
- Our 150+ attorneys, paralegals, and support staff always have time for you
- We have a 95 percent success rate
We Offer No Risk Representation
There is literally nothing to lose--and potentially a lot to win--by letting The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker represent you as your auto accident attorney in Laguna Beach CA. We work on a contingency fee basis, so you will not owe us a penny until we win your case. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The best way to find out if you have a strong case for compensation is to discuss your case with a car accident attorney in Laguna Beach CA. We’ll give you this opportunity during a free initial consultation.Dial 800-333-0000 now or submit your case online to request your consultation.