Injured? The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker will fight for you as your car accident attorney in Irvine CA
Are you suffering from injuries due to a car accident? Assuming you were not at fault for the accident, you deserve compensation to cover your medical bills and help you through the recovery period. Before you can enjoy this compensation, you will need to make a successful car accident injury claim with the insurance company or else win a lawsuit.
Don’t Go It Alone
You Need an Auto Accident Attorney in Irvine CA
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed after a car accident. You may assume you can just let the insurance company handle everything for you. Remember, the insurance company always wants to limit the amount of compensation they pay out. Your auto accident attorney in Irvine CA, on the other hand, will fight aggressively to help you maximize your compensation. For example we can:
- Help Prove Liability: Insurance companies do not always dig deeply into the evidence when determining liability, and sometimes they may assign it incorrectly or even accuse you of causing your own accident. The best way to protect yourself is to have a skilled auto accident attorney in Irvine CA from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker on your side. Our team of attorneys and support staff will work hard to collect all possible evidence to prove exactly who caused your accident. We can handle all kinds of accidents including ones involving manufacturer liability for vehicle defects.
- Document Your Damages: In order to secure compensation for the effects of your car accident, we need to be able to show proof of all the ways you have suffered. As your car accident attorney in Irvine CA, we can help you collect the proper types of documentation to demonstrate your need for compensation for all relevant types of damages such as:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage
- Review Settlement Offers: If you have been offered a settlement by the insurance company, you should definitely have your attorney review it to see if it is fair. Unfortunately, most initial offers will not be. While you might not know how to fight back, we do. We have experienced negotiators on our team who can help you secure a settlement offer that is actually fair and adequate to your needs.
- Fight for Maximum Compensation: If the insurance company refuses to make a fair settlement offer, or if you are facing an uninsured or underinsured motorist, it may be necessary to take your case to court. If this happens, don’t worry. As a large firm, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker has ample resources to dedicate to court cases. We will make sure you have an experienced litigator serving as your car accident attorney in Irvine CA and do everything in our power to win your case.
Why Choose Us as Your Car Accident Attorney in Irvine CA
- We have over 40 years of experience
- We’ve secured over $2 billion in and out of court
- We have over 100,000 satisfied clients
- We employ 150+ attorneys, paralegals, and support staff
- We have a 95 percent success rate
We Offer No Risk Representation
There is literally nothing to lose--and potentially a lot to win--by letting The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker represent you as your auto accident attorney in Irvine CA. We work on a contingency fee basis, so you will not owe us a penny until we win your case. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
To learn more about working with us as your car accident attorney in Irvine CA, please call 800-333-0000. We’ll be happy to set up a free initial consultation.