Injured? The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker will fight for you as your car accident attorney in Cypress CA
Are you suffering from injuries due to a car accident? Assuming you were not at fault for the accident, you deserve compensation to cover your medical bills and help you through the recovery period. However, getting this compensation can be challenging. You will have to file a car accident injury claim with the insurance company or possibly even go to court to get the money you need and deserve.
Don’t Go It Alone
You Need an Auto Accident Attorney in Cypress CA
Don’t be tempted to think you can just trust the insurance company to handle all the details of your claim and get you the compensation you deserve. In reality, the insurance company is not really interested in maximizing your compensation. You need an auto accident attorney in Cypress CA to make sure your rights and interests are properly represented. At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we:
- Help Prove Liability: While insurance companies will look at evidence like police reports and witness statements when assigning liability for accidents, they won’t necessarily do a lot of extra research. As a result, you could end up being denied compensation due to inadequate proof of liability. This won’t happen with The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker working as your auto accident attorney in Cypress CA. We know exactly where to look for the evidence needed to prove liability, whether you have been injured by another driver or by a manufacturer’s defect in your own vehicle. We will even call in experts like accident reconstructionists as needed.
- Document Your Damages: Before you can request any specific amount of compensation, you need to be able to justify that dollar amount by showing proof of the damages you have suffered. As your car accident attorney in Cypress CA, we can help you collect the proper types of documentation to demonstrate your need for compensation for all relevant types of damages such as:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage
- Review Settlement Offers: If you have been offered a settlement by the insurance company, you should definitely have your attorney review it to see if it is fair. Unfortunately, most initial offers will not be. While you might not know how to fight back, we do. We have experienced negotiators on our team who can help you secure a settlement offer that is actually fair and adequate to your needs.
- Fight for Maximum Compensation: If the insurance company refuses to make a fair settlement offer, or if you are facing an uninsured or underinsured motorist, it may be necessary to take your case to court. If this happens, don’t worry. You will be in good hands with The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker as your car accident attorney in Cypress CA. We have many skilled litigators on our team and an excellent track record of success in court.
Why Choose Us as Your Car Accident Attorney in Cypress CA
- We’ve been helping car accident victims for over 40 years
- We’ve secured over $2 billion in and out of court
- We have over 100,000 satisfied clients
- We employ 150+ attorneys, paralegals, and support staff
- We win compensation in 95 percent of cases
We Offer No Risk Representation
You can hire an auto accident attorney in Cypress CA from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker at no initial cost. We will not ask for any payment until we win your case, at which point you will be able to pay us out of your compensation.
To get started,Call us at 800-333-0000. We’ll set up an initial consultation so you can meet your car accident attorney in Cypress CA and find out if you have a strong case for compensation.