Injured? The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker will fight for you as your car accident attorney in Costa Mesa CA
Have you been involved in a serious car accident? You may need significant compensation in order to pay for necessary medical care and keep up with your living expenses during recovery. Before you can enjoy this compensation, you will need to make a successful car accident injury claim with the insurance company or else win a lawsuit.
Don’t Go It Alone
You Need an Auto Accident Attorney in Costa Mesa CA
Considering the fact that most people let the insurance company handle their car accident injury claim, you may wonder why you should hire an attorney. An auto accident attorney in Costa Mesa CA is willing and able to provide many essential services that your insurance company will not. These services are often essential for maximizing your compensation. For example we can:
- Help Prove Liability: While insurance companies will look at evidence like police reports and witness statements when assigning liability for accidents, they won’t necessarily do a lot of extra research. As a result, you could end up being denied compensation due to inadequate proof of liability. You don’t have to worry about this with a qualified auto accident attorney in Costa Mesa CA from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker representing you. We have ample experience representing clients against all kinds of defendants, from drunk or distracted drivers to manufacturers of defective vehicles, and we will work hard to build the strongest possible argument for liability.
- Document Your Damages: Before you can request any specific amount of compensation, you need to be able to justify that dollar amount by showing proof of the damages you have suffered. As your car accident attorney in Costa Mesa CA, we will make sure no possible area of compensation is overlooked or undocumented. Possible areas of compensation include:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage
- Review Settlement Offers: If you have been offered a settlement by the insurance company, you should definitely have your attorney review it to see if it is fair. Unfortunately, most initial offers will not be. As your attorney, we can help you understand the true value of your claim and then negotiate with the insurance company for a better offer.
- Fight for Maximum Compensation: Although settling out of court is the quickest and least costly means of resolving a car accident injury case, there are some situations that justify going to court. At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we are not afraid to go to court when appropriate. As your car accident attorney in Costa Mesa CA, we will present the strongest possible arguments and evidence in court and use every available opportunity to turn the case in your favor.
Why Choose Us as Your Car Accident Attorney in Costa Mesa CA
- We have over 40 years of experience
- We’ve secured over $2 billion in and out of court
- We have over 100,000 satisfied clients
- We employ 150+ attorneys, paralegals, and support staff
- We win compensation in 95 percent of cases
We Offer No Risk Representation
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we make representation affordable for all car accident victims by offering the services of an auto accident attorney in Costa Mesa CA on a contingency fee basis. We will handle all the costs of preparing your case, and you will only have to pay our fee if and when we win compensation for you.
The best way to find out if you have a strong case for compensation is to discuss your case with a car accident attorney in Costa Mesa CA. We’ll give you this opportunity during a free initial consultation.Dial 800-333-0000 now or submit your case online to request your consultation.