Injured? The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker will fight for you as your car accident attorney in Buena Park CA
Have you been hurt in a car accident? Depending on the circumstances of the accident, you may be entitled to significant compensation, which will be essential for helping you and your family get through this difficult time. In order to secure this compensation, you will need to file a car accident injury claim or possibly even pursue a lawsuit.
Don’t Go It Alone
You Need an Auto Accident Attorney in Buena Park CA
Most people understand that they need to contact the insurance company after a car accident. But they may not understand the value of contacting an attorney for help with the insurance claim process. The reality is, your auto accident attorney in Buena Park CA will look out for you in many ways that the insurance company will not. As your attorney, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker will:
- Help Prove Liability: Determining who caused a car accident sometimes requires research to collect all available evidence and then detailed analysis of that evidence. Because the insurance company wants to limit their costs, they may not be motivated to do this. They may even find a convenient reason to accuse you of causing your own accident. You don’t have to worry about this with a qualified auto accident attorney in Buena Park CA from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker representing you. We have ample experience representing clients against all kinds of defendants, from drunk or distracted drivers to manufacturers of defective vehicles, and we will work hard to build the strongest possible argument for liability.
- Document Your Damages: Before you can request any specific amount of compensation, you need to be able to justify that dollar amount by showing proof of the damages you have suffered. As your car accident attorney in Buena Park CA, the first thing we will do is help you understand what types of compensation you may be entitled to. Then, we will help gather all available evidence to show the severity of your suffering and therefore extent of your need. Depending on your case, you may receive compensation for:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage
- Review Settlement Offers: In many cases, the defendant’s insurance company will offer you a settlement. Unfortunately, these offers are almost always inadequate. As your attorney, we can help you understand the true value of your claim and then negotiate with the insurance company for a better offer.
- ight for Maximum Compensation: Although settling out of court is the quickest and least costly means of resolving a car accident injury case, there are some situations that justify going to court. As a large firm,The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker has ample resources to dedicate to court cases. We will make sure you have an experienced litigator serving as your car accident attorney in Buena Park CA and do everything in our power to win your case.
Why Choose Us as Your Car Accident Attorney in Buena Park CA
- We have over 40 years of experience
- We’ve secured over $2 billion in and out of court
- We’ve served 100,000+ clients
- We employ 150+ attorneys, paralegals, and support staff
- We have a 95 percent success rate
We Offer No Risk Representation
There is literally nothing to lose--and potentially a lot to win--by letting The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker represent you as your auto accident attorney in Buena Park CA. We work on a contingency fee basis, so you will not owe us a penny until we win your case. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
It all starts with a free initial consultation with an experienced car accident attorney in Buena Park CA. Call us at 800-333-0000 now to schedule yours.