Injured? The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker will fight for you as your car accident attorney in Anaheim CA
Were you injured in a traffic accident recently? Depending on the circumstances of the accident, you may be entitled to significant compensation, which will be essential for helping you and your family get through this difficult time. Before you can enjoy this compensation, you will need to make a successful car accident injury claim with the insurance company or else win a lawsuit.
Don’t Go It Alone
You Need an Auto Accident Attorney in Anaheim CA
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed after a car accident. You may assume you can just let the insurance company handle everything for you. The reality is, your auto accident attorney in Anaheim CA will look out for you in many ways that the insurance company will not. At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we:
- Help Prove Liability: Determining who caused a car accident sometimes requires research to collect all available evidence and then detailed analysis of that evidence. Because the insurance company wants to limit their costs, they may not be motivated to do this. They may even find a convenient reason to accuse you of causing your own accident. The best way to protect yourself is to have a skilled auto accident attorney in Anaheim CA from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker on your side. We know exactly where to look for the evidence needed to prove liability, whether you have been injured by another driver or by a manufacturer’s defect in your own vehicle. We will even call in experts like accident reconstructionists as needed.
- Document Your Damages: The amount of compensation you may be eligible to receive depends on the cost of the damages you have suffered. As your car accident attorney in Anaheim CA, we will make sure no possible area of compensation is overlooked or undocumented. Possible areas of compensation include:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage
- Review Settlement Offers: Just because the insurance company offers you a settlement does not necessarily mean your case is closed. In fact, the vast majority of initial settlement offers are far too low. While you might not know how to fight back, we do. We have experienced negotiators on our team who can help you secure a settlement offer that is actually fair and adequate to your needs.
- Fight for Maximum Compensation: If you have a strong case or if you are facing a corporate defendant, you may be able to secure more compensation by pursuing a lawsuit rather than an insurance settlement. At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we are not afraid to go to court when appropriate. As your car accident attorney in Anaheim CA, we will present the strongest possible arguments and evidence in court and use every available opportunity to turn the case in your favor.
Why Choose Us as Your Car Accident Attorney in Anaheim CA
- We have over 40 years of experience
- We’ve secured over $2 billion in and out of court
- We have over 100,000 satisfied clients
- Our 150+ attorneys, paralegals, and support staff always have time for you
- We win compensation in 95 percent of cases
We Offer No Risk Representation
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we make representation affordable for all car accident victims by offering the services of an auto accident attorney in Anaheim CA on a contingency fee basis. We will handle all the costs of preparing your case, and you will only have to pay our fee if and when we win compensation for you.
To get started, call us at 800-333-0000. We’ll set up an initial consultation so you can meet your car accident attorney in Anaheim CA and find out if you have a strong case for compensation.