Out of work due to a medical condition? We’ll help you get the SSDI benefits you need and deserve.
When an illness or injury leaves you unable to work for a year or more, you and your family may face significant financial hardship. The Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) program is designed to help.
The only trouble is, it can be very difficult to get approved for the benefits you deserve. Having an experienced attorney assisting with your case will dramatically improve your chances of a successful SSDI application or appeal.
Let Our Experienced SSDI Attorneys Guide You
In partnership with the highly respected firm of Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison, we can provide the top-quality representation you need to navigate the tangle of red tape surrounding SSDI applications and benefits. You can rely on our experienced SSDI attorneys for help:
- Determining if you qualify for benefits
- Securing the detailed documentation necessary to support your application
- Filing the necessary paperwork
- Meeting all important deadlines
- Helping you obtain medical benefits
- Appealing a claim that has been denied
- Representing you at your Administrative Law Judge hearing
Now You May Wonder…
…Why Can’t I File My Own SSDI Application?
While it is of course possible to file your SSDI application without the assistance of an attorney, doing so could result in the delay or denial of your benefits. Why? Because applicants often make mistakes like:
- Leaving out medical details
- Forgetting to include a complete work history
- Making errors in financial information
- Getting dates wrong
- Using the wrong code numbers or ID numbers
- Making typos or other errors that make the application hard to process
Why risk application errors that could cost you thousands of dollars in benefits when you can have The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker help you? We are always careful to make sure our clients’ applications are complete and correct before we submit them. We can also provide top-quality assistance with the hearing process.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we are here to help alleviate your financial burdens, not add to them. That’s why we offer no-risk representation to SSDI clients. You only have to pay for our services after we secure your benefits.
Don’t Delay--Contact an SSDI Attorney Now
Remember, SSDI applications and appeals are subject to time restrictions. So don’t delay--call The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker at 800-333-0000 today. We’ll set up a free initial consultation for you.