We help hold Big Pharma liable for harm caused by dangerous drugs.
Every day, we trust medications to protect or improve our health. Unfortunately, sometimes these medications actually hurt more than they help. If you have been harmed by a medication, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is here to help you take legal action against the drug manufacturer.
We handle cases involving contaminated medications as well as products with inadequate or incomplete safety warnings. You can always trust us to fight aggressively for your right to full and fair compensation.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- We have an alliance with a nationally recognized team of law firms specializing in pharmaceutical drug cases
- We know how to go up against big pharma and win
- We’ve secured millions of dollars for our clients
- You can get help from our firm 7 days a week
- We take cases on a contingency fee basis--you only pay if we win your case
Have You Taken Any of These Drugs?
The FDA is constantly investigating various pharmaceuticals to check their safety and effectiveness. When the FDA flags a drug, we take notice to see if we can help individuals who have been harmed by that drug. We are currently helping clients who have been injured by:
- Depakote® Birth Defects
- Granuflo® and Naturalyte®
- SNRIs (Including Effexor®, Pristiq®, and Cymbalta®)
- SSRIs (Including Paxil®, Zoloft®, Lexapro®, Celexa®, and Prozac®)
- Testosterone Supplements
- Yaz®, Yasmin®, and Ocella
We encourage you to reach out to our firm now if you have been hurt by any of these medications.
We Have a Proven Track Record of Success
Pharmaceutical drug lawsuits require highly specialized skills, so you don’t want to trust just any attorney with your case. Fortunately, at The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we have a proven track record of success that speaks to our ability to handle even the toughest pharmaceutical drug cases. You can trust us for top-quality representation in cases involving:
- COPD drugs
- Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Steroidal Meningitis
- Tren Xtreme®
- Zocor® (simvastatin)
Want to Learn More?
For more information about the drugs listed on this page, please contact us at 800-333-0000 or submit your case online. We’ll be happy to schedule a free initial consultation to help you understand your rights and options.
Don’t forget--pharmaceutical drug lawsuits are subject to time limits. Act now to preserve your right to take legal action.