Have you been hurt by a faulty or recalled medical device? We will fight for you.
Scientific advancement has brought us many life-saving or life-altering medical devices--and that’s a good thing. Unfortunately, just like any type of product, medical devices are sometimes subject to design or manufacturing defects that can cause serious injuries or death.
We Help You Hold Medical Device Manufacturers Liable
Being injured by a medical device that was supposed to improve your health and/or your quality of life can be disheartening to say the least. Fortunately, you can hold the medical device manufacturer liable for your injuries and suffering with help from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker. We will make sure all possible areas of recovery are considered in your claim for compensation:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Death benefits (in case of wrongful death)
We Are Currently Investigating These Dangerous Medical Devices:
- Contaminated Medical Scopes
- Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filters
- DePuy ASR Hip Implant Recall
- Stryker Rejuvenate Hip Implant Recall
- Zimmer Durom Cup Hip Implants
- Zimmer Persona Knee Implant
- Biomet Magnum Hip Replacements
- Wright Medical Technology Conserve and Profemur Hip Replacements
- Vaginal Mesh Devices
- Mirena® IUDs
If you or a loved one has used one of these medical devices and been harmed as a result, it is very important to contact us immediately. That way, we can get your case moving quickly and ensure you do not miss your deadline for securing compensation.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- We have an alliance with a nationally recognized team of law firms specializing in faulty medical device cases
- We know how to go up against big corporations and win
- We’ve secured millions of dollars for our clients
- You can get help from our firm 7 days a week
- We take cases on a contingency fee basis--you only pay if we win your case
Call Now for a Free Consultation
For more information about the medical devices listed on this page, please contact us at 800-333-0000 or submit your case online. We’ll be happy to schedule a free initial consultation to help you understand your rights and options.