When corporate negligence makes you sick, we will fight for your right to compensation.
Sadly, corporate negligence sometimes results in individuals developing serious or even fatal medical conditions. If you have been harmed, or if you have lost a loved one, you may be entitled to compensation. But remember: the at-fault party is probably not going to admit their wrongdoing and offer you all the compensation you need. Instead, you will need to fight for your rights and interests with help from an experienced personal injury attorney.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker serves as an effective advocate for the rights of sick individuals and their families. You know you’re in good hands with our firm because:
- We have an alliance with a nationally recognized team of law firms specializing in medical condition cases
- We know how to go up against big pharma and win
- We’ve secured millions of dollars for our clients
- You can get help from our firm 7 days a week
- We take cases on a contingency fee basis--you only pay if we win your case
Examples of Actionable Medical Conditions
Whenever an individual develops a medical condition due to someone else’s negligence, the situation is actionable. However, we are currently focusing on helping individuals affected by the following medical conditions:
- Mesothelioma & Asbestosis: Corporate reluctance to take the dangers of asbestos exposure seriously and provide appropriate protection and warnings has caused many people to become ill and even pass on. We are dedicated to securing compensation for people who were exposed to asbestos at work, as well as for their family members, who may have been exposed to contamination the workers brought home.
- Ovarian Cancer: Talcum products have been linked to ovarian cancer--a fact that Johnson & Johnson was aware of, but did not act on. If you or a loved one has become ill after using Johnson & Johnson products, we can help you seek compensation.
- Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis: If you have been diagnosed with scleroderma or Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis and you have a history of MRIs or MRAs, your illness may have been caused by exposure to certain non-FDA-approved contrasting agents sometimes used for these screening procedures. We encourage you to contact our office ASAP to learn more.
- Salmonella Poisoning & Listeria Poisoning: Contamination or errors in food processing procedures can result in foods being tainted with salmonella or listeria. If you have been hospitalized due to tainted food, you may be entitled compensation through participation in a product liability lawsuit.
Call Now to Learn More
For more information about medical conditions resulting from corporate negligence, please call us at 800-333-0000 or fill out our online case submission form. We’ll be happy to set up a free initial consultation so you can learn more about your rights and options.