Have you been the victim of consumer fraud? We will fight for you.
Truth in advertising is more than just a way of attracting and retaining customers. It’s also the law. When companies break the law and consumers are injured, this opens the door for consumers to secure compensation through legal action.
Most consumer fraud cases involve corporations doing one of these two things:
- Making false claims about the benefits or capabilities of a product
- Purposefully omitting harmful details related to a product (such as dangerous ingredients, health risks and side effects)
Regardless of which type of corporate dishonesty has affected you, you are going to need professional help to stand up to the company and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Who Better to Choose Than The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker?
You can trust The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker to fight aggressively and effectively for you because:
- We have an alliance with a nationally recognized team of law firms specializing in consumer fraud cases
- We know how to go up against big corporations and win
- We’ve secured millions of dollars for our clients
- You can get help from our firm 7 days a week
- We take cases on a contingency fee basis--you only pay if we win your case
We Are Currently Investigating These Consumer Fraud Cases:
- Lumber Liquidators: We are helping individuals who were harmed by formaldehyde vapors from mislabeled laminate flooring that did not meet California safety standards.
- HAMP Foreclosures: Did you meet the requirements of the Trial Period Plan on a modified loan, but get foreclosed on anyway? This is a violation of the Home Affordable Modification Program.
- Atorvastatin: If you have taken the generic Lipitor drug atorvastatin, you may wish to participate in a consumer fraud suit based on the drug maker’s falsification or fabrication bioequivalency data.
- Quicken Loans Refinancing Deposits: Has Quicken refused to return your deposit once you decided not to refinance with them? We can help.
- HealthMarkets: We are pursuing cases involving deceptive health insurance marketing practices.
- Hidden Online Restocking Fees: Surprised to discover you were charged a big restocking fee by an online retailer? You could be entitled to compensation.
Have You Been the Victim of Consumer Fraud?
If you believe you have a consumer fraud case, please do not hesitate to contact The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker at 800-333-0000. You can also submit your case online. Either way, we will set up a free initial consultation so you can learn more about your legal rights and options.