We help hold manufacturers of defective products liable for the injuries they cause.
If you have been harmed as a result of a defective product, you deserve compensation. Unfortunately, getting this compensation can be quite an uphill battle. After all, the manufacturer is probably going to argue that their product was not defective, or that your injury or illness is not as bad as you say.
In order to fight back effectively against corporate resistance to your claim and secure the full and fair amount of compensation you need and deserve, you will want to hire an experienced product liability attorney to represent you.
Who Better to Choose than The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker?
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we handle product liability cases in partnership with a nationally recognized team of law firms focused on obtaining maximum compensation. This enables us to give our clients’ cases all the time and attention they need. We have an excellent track record in product liability cases, with over 200 Vioxx, 200 Firestone tire/Ford rollover, and over 150 Sulzer artificial hip cases won.
Types of Product Liability Cases
Consumers have the right to assume any product will be reasonably safe when used for its intended purpose. Unfortunately, there are a variety of problems that can cause products to become dangerous:
- Design Defects--Like a medical device that is prone to failure or causes dangerous side effects not adequately described in the product materials
- Manufacturing Defects--Like car ignitions built with a faulty part that can cause the engine to shut off randomly while the vehicle is in motion
- Machine Defects--Sometimes, factory equipment becomes a danger rather than a convenience. Defective equipment can cause burn injuries and lacerations or trap workers’ fingers or hands, causing crushing injuries or dismemberment.
No matter what type of defective product you have been hurt by, you can trust our experienced attorneys to build the strongest possible case for compensation. We have seen all the common defense arguments product manufacturers try to make and we know how to fight back against them.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Is My Case Worth?
Depending on the facts of your specific case, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Death benefits (in case of wrongful death)
- Punitive damages (to punish companies for particularly egregious misconduct)
If you would like to talk numbers, please consult us directly. Our attorneys will carefully consider the facts of your particular case and provide an estimate of the range of compensation you might expect to receive.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we make it easy for injured or ill individuals to go up against big corporations by providing no-risk representation. We will take your case at no upfront cost, with no payment due until we win your case. It all starts with a free initial consultation. Call us at 800-333-0000 or submit your case online to request your consultation.