Injured at a construction site? We can help you get the compensation you deserve.
With half-finished buildings, scaffolding, open pits, power tools, and other hazards in abundance, construction sites can be dangerous places. The fact that many workers are inexperienced or poorly trained definitely doesn’t help improve the safety of the environment.
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker Will Fight for You
Whether you are a worker or not, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can help you take legal action following a construction site accident. Our attorneys can provide the assistance you need to:
- Gather evidence to prove liability for the accident
- Find caring and compassionate doctors
- Document the full impact of your injuries on your life
- Pay your medical bills
- Avoid financial difficulty while out of work
- Determine what type of claim to file
- Recover full and fair compensation
Personal Injury Claims vs Workers’ Compensation Claims
There are two types of injury claims associated with construction site accidents: workers’ compensation claims and personal injury claims.
The advantage of a workers’ compensation claim is there is no need to prove liability for the accident. Even if it was the worker’s own fault, they can still make a claim. However, workers’ compensation does not cover pain and suffering.
With a personal injury claim, you can secure compensation for a wider range of damages including pain and suffering, current and future medical bills, and lost wages. This type of claim is available whenever injuries are caused by a third party who is not the victim’s employer. Some examples include:
- A pedestrian who was injured when scaffolding collapsed on a sidewalk
- A bystander hit by a falling object
- A construction worker injured by a defective power tool
- A worker injured due to the negligence of a sub-contractor
Of course, you will not have to decide which type of claim to file on your own. Our attorneys will explain your options to you and help you pursue the course of action that best serves your goals.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- We win 95 percent of our cases
- We have over 39 years of experience
- We’ve helped over 100,000 clients and won over $2 billion dollars
- We are available to clients 7 days a week
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
For more information about working with us on your construction site accident claim, submit your case online or call 800-333-0000. The initial consultation is always free.