Hurt on the job? Reach Out to The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker 7 days a week.
Have you been injured on the job? You may be feeling pretty worried about how you’re going to pay for the medical care you need and cover your other living expenses.
The good news is, financial compensation is almost certainly available to you, either through workers compensation or through a personal injury claim.
What Type of Claim Applies to My Case?
Almost all employees in California are covered by workers compensation. A workers compensation claim will cover your medical care and provide income while you’re out of work. However, it does not provide any damages for pain and suffering.
If your accident was caused by the negligence of a third party (such as an equipment manufacturer or an employee of another company) you will probably want to pursue a personal injury claim rather than a workers comp claim. This will allow you to recover a larger amount of compensation including:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
We Handle All Kinds of Personal Injury Accidents At Work
Given the variety of accidents that can happen on the job, it’s important to have a well-rounded attorney on your side. At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we have the experienced, knowledge, and resources required to tackle any kind of work accident. Some examples include:
- A commercial truck driver being hit by another motorist
- A delivery person suffering a slip and fall accident on a client’s property
- A construction worker getting hurt by a defective tool
- An office worker suffering a head injury when a defective light fixture fell on them
- And more
Why Choose Us as Your Work Accident Attorney
- We win 95 percent of our cases
- We have over 39 years of experience
- We’ve helped over 100,000 clients and won over $2 billion dollars
- We are available to clients 7 days a week
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Following an accident on the job, it’s totally understandable to be confused about what your next steps should be. Fortunately, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is here to help. Just fill out an online case submission form or call us at 800-333-0000 and we’ll be happy to discuss the merits of your case with you during a free initial consultation.