Have you been shortchanged on your compensation? We will fight for you.
State and federal wage laws are designed to protect workers from exploitation. Unfortunately, many people are unaware of their rights under the law, and wage & hour violations can and do occur.
If you have questions about your rights, come to The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker. Thanks to our alliance with the respected employment law firm Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison, we are able to provide detailed information about your rights, as well as skillful legal representation.
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
Our experienced employment law attorneys are familiar with every detail of state and federal wage & hour laws. This equips us to provide top-quality representation for victims of:
- Minimum Wage Violations: When employers fail to keep up with state-mandated minimum wage increases, we hold them responsible. We will fight for you to get your pay pump and receive any back wages owed to you.
- Lost Wages: Some employers are always looking for ways to squeeze more work out of employees for less pay. For example, they may ask you to work through you unpaid lunch break or attend a meeting before clocking in. These types of policies are illegal. We can help you get the lost wages you deserve.
- Tip Pooling Violations: Although workers can pool their tips and share them out equally, it is illegal for managers, supervisors, and owners to participate in tip pooling.
- Unpaid Overtime: As an experienced wage & hour attorney, we know how to fight back against all kinds of sneaky tactics companies try to use to illegally deny overtime pay.
- Unpaid Bonuses: Employers must pay out on any and all bonuses that are written into employment contracts, provided the conditions for the bonus have been met. If you have been denied your bonus, we can help.
- Independent Contractor Misclassification: Sometimes, employers intentionally misclassify workers as independent contractors so they won’t have to abide by wage & hour laws. If this has happened to you, we will fight for you to receive the correct classification along with the pay and benefits you deserve.
It’s Your Money--Don’t Let It Get Away
Don’t let a dishonest employer rob you of the pay that you’ve rightfully earned. Instead, hire an attorney from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker to help you get the pay you deserve.
Get started today by submitting your case online or calling us at 800-333-0000 and requesting your free initial consultation. We’ll review your case and help you understand what steps you need to take next.