We protect the rights & interests of those left behind following accidental deaths.
Losing a loved one is always painful. However, if they died due to another party’s negligence, you may be feeling considerable anger and frustration as well as grief.
Taking legal action against the party who caused your loved one’s death can help you secure a sense of justice about the situation, as well as provide valuable compensation to help with medical bills and other expenses. The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is here to help you secure the compensation you deserve through a wrongful death claim.
We Handle All Kinds of Wrongful Death Accidents
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is an established and respected law firm with over 39 years of experience in wrongful death cases. The fact that we’ve won over $2 billion in settlements and awards for our past clients shows that our attorneys know how to win cases. We can represent you in a wrongful death action based on any kind of accident, such as:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Compressed Natural Gas Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Accidents on the Job
- Occupational Diseases
- Defective Products
Now You May Wonder…
…What Can I Achieve with a Wrongful Death Claim?
A wrongful death claim can deliver three main benefits for your family:
- Justice: Fatal accidents do not always involve any issue of criminal liability. This can leave family members feeling distressed that the at-fault party is not being punished. A wrongful death action provides a way of imposing a penalty through civil law so family members can feel that justice has been served.
- Compensation for Past Bills: A wrongful death action provides a means of securing compensation for expenses associated with the death. This includes any medical bills incurred before the death, as well as burial expenses.
- Compensation for the Future: Losing a loved one in a wrongful death accident can cripple a family’s finances. You deserve compensation for the income your loved one would have earned, as well as the value of household services they would have provided. You can also seek compensation for the love, affection, and guidance they would have provided.
Am I Eligible to File a Wrongful Death Claim?
Wrongful death actions are most often brought by surviving spouses or minor children. However, other relatives can also pursue legal action if they can prove they were financially dependent of the person who was killed.
For more information about the legal merits and potential value of your case, please contact The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker.
We Take Your Calls 7 Days a Week
Call us at 800-333-0000 to request your free initial consultation, or else submit your case online. If you have legal grounds for a wrongful death claim, we’ll represent you on a contingency fee basis, with no payment due unless we win your case.