Serious pedestrian accident injuries deserve serious representation from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker.
Pedestrians are definitely the most vulnerable individuals using our nation’s roadways. What would be a minor fender bender between two cars would be a serious accident if a pedestrian were involved. This makes it very important to protect your rights and interests by hiring an experienced attorney to represent you following a pedestrian accident.
You Can Turn to The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker for Immediate Help
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we understand how stressful it can be to be involved in a pedestrian accident of any kind. Even if your injuries are minor, you deserve professional help with your pedestrian accident injury claim, to ensure you get the full and fair compensation you deserve.
We can help you:
- Gather evidence to prove liability for the accident
- Find caring and compassionate doctors
- Interact with insurance companies in a way that protects your rights & interests
- Pay your medical bills
- Avoid financial difficulty while out of work
- Recover full and fair compensation
We Handle All Kinds of Pedestrian Accidents
Though pedestrian accident cases do involve many of the same legal principles as other types of traffic accidents, they also have their own unique aspects. Our experienced attorneys are familiar with the special types of evidence involved in pedestrian accident cases, as well as the relevant body of case law.
We frequently handle cases involving
- Drunk or drug-impaired drivers
- Drivers running stoplights or stop signs
- Drivers failing to yield right of way at crosswalks
- Speeding and other reckless driver behavior
- Improper signage or maintenance at an intersection
You can rely on our attorneys to leave no stone unturned in the search for evidence to prove liability for your accident. We’ll make sure the person who caused your accident pays.
Now You May Wonder…
…How Much Compensation Do I Deserve?
The amount of compensation you can expect to receive will depend on the extent of your injuries and the strength of the evidence in your case. The more seriously you are injured, the more compensation for pain and suffering you can expect, and the stronger the evidence of liability, the more likely the at-fault party will be to settle quickly for a fair amount.
…When Will I Get My Compensation?
This really depends on how the at-fault party and their insurance provider react. Ideally, we will be able to settle your case quickly by negotiating for a fair and favorable settlement with them. If they dispute your case and try to deny or reduce your compensation, negotiations will take longer. We may even have to take your case to court.
Why Choose Our Law Firm
- We win 95 percent of our cases
- We have over 39 years of experience
- We’ve helped over 100,000 clients and won over $2 billion dollars
- We are available to clients 7 days a week
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Would you like more information regarding pedestrian accident injury claims? Please call us at 800-333-0000 or submit your case online, and we’ll set up a free initial consultation to discuss your case.