A Message from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker COVID-19 Virus Update

Available 7 Days A Week  No Recovery, No Fee 95% Success Rate Over 43 Years Experience We'll fight for you!®
Car Accidents

Car Accidents

The #1 Injury Law Firm In Southern California
Free Consultation
Car Accidents

Injured in a car accident? Trust The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker to help you fight for maximum compensation.

Even a low speed car accident can be a traumatic event resulting in painful injuries. If you try to secure compensation for your injuries on your own, you’ll only be adding to the emotional distress of the situation. And worst of all, you may end up missing out on hundreds or thousands of dollars in compensation in the process.

Don’t Go It Alone!

Hire The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker as Your Car Accident Attorney

At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, our skilled and caring attorneys are here for you in your time of need. We will provide top-quality assistance with all the tasks involved in building the strongest possible case for maximum compensation.

We can help you:

  • Gather evidence to prove liability for the accident
  • Find caring and compassionate doctors
  • Interact with insurance companies in a way that protects your rights & interests
  • Pay your medical bills
  • Avoid financial difficulty while out of work
  • Recover full and fair compensation

Now You May Wonder…

…What Kind of Compensation Can I Receive?

This depends on the unique circumstances of your case. As your car accident attorney, we will carefully investigate the facts of your case to make sure we consider all relevant damages in our request for compensation. This may include:

  • Past and future medical costs
  • Pain and suffering
  • Lost income
  • Lost earning capacity
  • Property damage

….What If I Am Accused of Helping to Cause My Own Car Accident?

We can still help you recover compensation! Our attorneys will carefully examine the evidence in your case to make sure liability has been assigned correctly, and then fight for you to receive the appropriate percentage of your damages. For example, if you were 40 percent liable for the accident, the other party who is 60 percent liable would have to pay 60 percent of your damages.

No Case is Too Big or Too Small for Us to Handle

At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we have the skills and experience required to handle all kinds of car accident cases, from minor rear end accidents to rollover highway accidents. Our track record of securing over $2 billion in compensation for over 100,000 clients testifies to our effectiveness in and out of court. We will fight for you!

Schedule Your Free Consultation Today

We provide free initial consultations to car accident injury victims who have questions about their rights and options. To schedule your consultation, call us at 800-333-0000 or submit your case online. If you have a strong case and you would like us to represent you, we’ll take your case on a contingency fee basis, so that you only have to pay us if and when we win your case.

Awards and Affiliations