Get aggressive representation after a bus accident from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker.
If you have been hurt in a bus accident, you need to hire an experienced personal injury attorney right away. This is true whether you were injured as a bus passenger or as a pedestrian or motorist hit by a bus.
Because you are going to need help securing the full and fair compensation you deserve. You cannot just assume the bus company or their insurance company will offer compensation on their own. They will be looking out for their own best interests--not yours--and will eagerly take any opportunity to reduce or deny your compensation.
It’s Time to Hire The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker as Your Bus Accident Attorney
By hiring an experienced bus accident attorney from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker right after your accident, you can give yourself the best possible chance of securing maximum compensation for your injuries.
We will help you with all kinds of important tasks such as:
- Gathering evidence to prove liability for the accident
- Finding caring and compassionate doctors
- Documenting the full extent of your injuries
- Interacting with insurance companies in a way that protects your rights & interests
- Negotiating for full and fair compensation
- Filing a lawsuit if needed
Now You May Wonder…
…How Much Compensation Will I Receive?
The amount of compensation available in your case will depend primarily on the severity of your injuries and the strength of the evidence. Naturally, you can expect more compensation for more serious injuries requiring costly medical treatment and rehabilitation. If you have suffered a permanent injury, you can expect significant compensation for your pain and suffering.
When calculating your damages, we will be very careful to consider all possible areas of compensation that may apply, such as:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (in case of vehicles hit by a bus)
- Punitive damages (in case of especially egregious behavior on the part of a bus company)
Don’t Make a Mistake That Could Cost You Thousands
When injured individuals try to handle their own bus accident injury claims, they often end up with less compensation than they deserve. For example, they might accept the very first settlement offer they receive even though it is very low.
Remember, you only get one chance at securing the compensation you need and deserve. If you accept an unfair settlement, you can’t get more compensation later on. Protect yourself by having your attorney review any and all settlement offers before you accept.
Why Choose Our Law Firm?
- We win 95 percent of our cases
- We have over 39 years of experience
- We’ve helped over 100,000 clients and won over $2 billion dollars
- We are available to clients 7 days a week
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Wondering if you have grounds for a bus accident injury claim? Need help evaluating a settlement offer? Call us at 800-333-0000 or submit your case online and we’ll schedule a free initial consultation for you.